This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

HAPPY 20th Birthday Maya! I love you forever girl!

Today. Lots of stuff happened. I feel good. Tired, but good. Yaay for me. Let's see. First off, a thank you goes out to Veronica, my store manager at wilson's, b/c she let me have the day off. She gets chocolate tomorrow. I went computer shopping with my dad. It was pretty fun, we got to talk. We were out from about 10 until 2:30. It took a long time. First we went to Gateway, and Justin was our sales rep. I must say he was not bad looking, but he's going back to whatever school on Thursday. Fun times for him. Then we went to Comp USA, and looked at Mac's. We didn't go all the way out to Durham to the Apple store, we just went out to some Glenwood Ave. (basically the same distance). they boy didn't really know his stuff. I knew more about the dern computer than him, and that's pretty sad. After that, we went to Triangle Town to the Dell Store. The guy there was really helpful, and he helped us find a pretty decent computer. We haven't decided on one yet.

I was then taken home (this is where the stress, but exciting stress) starts. When I get home, I want to use the other phone line (the long distance one) but it didn't work, I picked up the phone and nothing, not even the little 'you can't make a call from this phone' (the one that means you didn't pay the bill). so I call my mom, and she's like well, you can wait until I get home, and use my phone. The offices to the school would be closed by then (by the way, this is the only day I have to call, because of work). So she calls Renee, and I got the calling card number (I forgot it), and began my calling. First, was to Admissions. All the counselors were busy, so I left messages on all of their machines (hey, I don't play). Then to Fin. Aid. Got the forms I need to send in, getting the rest tomorrow. Then to Housing. Oh.. Housing. I left messages on all of their machines too, and wrote them all emails. Still no return of any sort. Sad times. I have no place to lay my head right now. This is sad. Then, The Assesment office called, I set up my times for that. I called the Freshman Center, but their answering service sucks, and it cut me off after 3 seconds. Even I can't talk that fast. Maybe the box was full. I wonder.. (who wrote the book of love...) Then, I think that ended my calls. Boston Public was grrrrrrreat! Then on to Maya's!

Maya's house was a ball of fun times, as it always is when we hang out. We had Ice Cream Cake, and sparkling cider to celebrate her b-day. We watched Road Rules/Real World Challenge-battle of the sexes... This show is going to ROCK. I can't even name the number of hotness people that are on that show. Someday it'll be me. We reminissed, took pictures, DID THE GRIND (WE HAVEN'T DONE THAT IN A B-A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLER FOR THE GRIND!), and just had a blasteroo. I am going to miss my girls. Everyone goes back this week. Ultra sadness.

My throat is scratchy. I am going to bed now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA! This blog entry is dedicated to Maya Kimberly Budihardjo. Enough said.