This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Just got back from church. Maya and I decided to go to some Sunday School. Haha. Wowsers. I swear there were some Omish people there. or is it Amish? I sure don't know. In Sunday School, the lesson was on worship, and songs, basically hymns. I didn't see how some of those verses we read pertained to his lesson, other than having the word 'worship' in them. Today was the lasy Sunday of the year. I haven't been to church in about three months, and I decided to go today. I guess my main incentive was to see my college friends, which one (yes one and that was Jenny) was there. Hmm. Saw Mr. Sweet and his girlfriend Lydia. She seems like a cool gal. Wish I knew her. They seem good together. It was awesome seeing Robbie, haven't seen him since August. He's doing great, so I think. I also saw Jordan Bostrom, who was in Romania for four months. He loves America now. He says you don't know how awesome it is until you have been somewhere like Romania. Romania is where all the gymnists come from. They rock. I love the Olympics. It's almost 2003. What a year ahead of me. I need some moola. I have a deposit to send into Columbia, but have not the funds to do it with. Sad times. I need to find some funds. I'm thinking prostitution, but I just made this pact. Stupid me. I should have waited until after I got to Chicago to start it. Now I can't make easy moola. Well there's always drug dealing, I guess. But I'd snif, shoot up, smoke, etc. them all before I sold them, and that wouldn't be a good thing. Shit. A high nigga pie drug dealer. I think I'm funny sometimes. Oh yes, I am going to be like Becky and dedicate this blog to someone special. This Blog goes out to all the anal rapists out there. Ya'll do ya'lls thang. You hold your shit. Get it. I respect ya'll. Someday I want to be you, but I can't for various reasons. I'm going to have anal rapists in my movies. Holler to the AR's.