This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, December 28, 2002

The following are my New Year's options. I am trying to weigh the pros and con's of each to see what I am going to do:

ONE: Go to a party with Maya.
Pros: I'll be with Maya, and I'll get to drink.
Cons: All of the people there will be Maya's friends, and I don'tknow them all too well, if at all.

TWO: Go to Madston'es New Year's party
Pros: I like the people at Madstone
Cons: I can't bring people, and I most def. can't drink. (not that drinking is everything)

THREE: Go to Legends
Pros: Tropical Theme, 90% naked people, Will have fun, Free gifts, most likely can drink before and after party.
Cons: Maya doesn't want to go. She will go to Legends, but not on New Year's. It will be EXTREMELY crowded.

FOUR: MTV Pajama Party
Pros: I'll be at home, with MTV, in my Jammies.
Cons: I doube it if people will join me, and people won't respect me (but I could care less about that part)

Five: (well this really isn't an option, b/c I'm not doing it, I am just putting it) Go to a Club (most likely Treehouse) with whoever.
Pros: I'll be with my freinds, and semi-good music
Cons: I won't get any, or drink, or respect myself, and the crowd factor.

I know whichever I decde to do, I will turn it into a fun times event, but I have to pick one. I am all for any (except the last one, number 5)