This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, February 14, 2003

Happy valentine's day. Yeah right. Forget that mess. Yeah. So, this is what my dream last night was about (I got up about 45 minutes ago)

There's this boy (I don't know his name, but he goes to my school, and he's Irish (like for real Irish), and we talked for like 30 minutes last night, and I think I'm in love), He's about 6' blue eyes, brown curly hair, most beautifulest accent in the world. Yes, so I dreamed he was my friend (that I secretly had a crush on). He wasn't out, because he had gone out with both Bridgette and Maya. Didn't work out with them, but they were still friends and all. You know. Fun times. So, he was basically part of our little group. Then, valentine's day came, and he comes up to me, and whispers in my ear (I want you to be my valentine). I about fainted. No, wait.. I did faint. I fainted in my sleep. I know it. After that, we went to my apartment, and Ben and Travis (Ben's new sex-only fling). We left as soon as possible. So we went to Clark's, and we saw Jason and Cindy, who were all lovey-dovey. It was cuteness. Then my alarm went up, and made me realize I was in the real world.

Well, it's 9:15, and class starts at 9:30. I have to go. I have a quasi-interview at this place called facets. It's awesome. you know, like Madstone, but they show much more indie movies. More foreign ones, and you can rent them! That's all the 'splainin' I can do for now. I'm going there right after my second film class (I have 2 today). Pray for me! Fun times!
For the facets website, go to erica's blog, and clock on facets. haha. i'm to lazy to put the link here. sarry lad. AHHHH! That boy. He makes me cream my pants.