This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

My life sucks. I mean dag gummit. Ya know?! Well, I went to buy some ice cream last night. very exciting, becasue it was going to be my dinner (yaay for healthy eating). I had just gotten out of Development and Pre-production, which is going to be incredibly and utterly awesome. Our teacher rocks. The guys in my class (there are only guys) are cool, alot are cute (you know that always helps). No girls. That's weird. well to me it was weird, because those are the people who usually talk to me first, but all these guys started talking to me, and you know, it was great. Yeah. I think that's going to be my favorite. It's all about writing, and I can't even write, but hey. wow. I'm excited. But anyways, that's not part of my story now. what I was going to say, before I interrupted myself.. So I went to the Automated Teller Machine (which some call Any Time Money, but I know that's not the truth, or I would surely have money all the time), or ATM. I knew the one at White Hen (a little corner store chain) would allow me to withdraw money in increments of the 10 spot, and that's better for me, because I only had like 13 or so buckerros in the bank. (Rent is a bitch). Yes, so I went, and it was like. Your Card won't let you withdraw money. I was like. Hold up a quick minute. My overdrats were taken care of. Money and I don't get along. I mean I have been living like a damn homeless person since I moved here. For real. Last week I had three dollars to my name. That's it. three dollars. Okay. Off Track again. So I call the 1-800 number, right? the lady gives me the numbers I need to push (I already had them memorized, because I had to call it so much last week, and I want to personally murder the voice on the Bank of America thingy.) so, yeah, buddy puts in account number, and all. Little Mrs. Priss Automates Service, says "Your availible balance is nega-tive (I think she REALLY REALLY REALLY likes to emphasize the negative. I mean her voice gets louder and everything.. like she knows it's me on the other end, and she's personally lauging.) _______" insert any outrageous number in the blank. It's got to be over 1000 though. Yeah. Let's stop there. No let's not. So me, you know, going crazy like I usually do when things involving money don't go my way (I rarely ever get stressed, unless it involves money.. like school.. I mean grades and all.. not stressful to me. I could care less. I know the work I did, and I know the grade I should get. Being late. I mean if I'm running late, I'll call ahead (unless it's a movie. I don't miss previews. I will go to a later show) or you know, if something if going wrong, I am always the one to calm everyone else down. But with the money, it's different. It's because I hate being in debt. I can't stand oweing people stuff. People should owe me, I wouldn't make them pay it, but I think the damn bank should pay me for my money.) Yeah. so I'm about throwing a hissy. I call Crystal, and she's like calm down, just go to the bank tomorrow, you know, and get it all worked out. I was like okay. I then left like 700 messages on my dad's phoney. He called me back, and I told home what was uppers. He was like woah. (mmm hmmm.. his ass knew what was up, but I sure didn't). So yes. I go to class today, Math for Marketing Management. It seems interesting. Not hard, but I can't figure out my teacher. He's from Kenya, and has like 700 degrees. He is all about trying to figure out problems in a different way. You know, taking a different approach. He hates movies. All of them. Who hates movies? He says he can't stare at the same thing for more than 30 minutes, so he can't even watch TV. He does have a short attention span. I could tell that in class. I mean he couldn't talk about one thing without bringing up another topic and talking about that. Kind of like my blog, but I have a really long attention span, I just spill it all out in my blog, you know because when it comes to me it just comes. I can't help it Weird guy. Not me, but him. My teacher. Yes, so that class was interesting, and I go to the bank. Turns out. Check father wrote, bounced. WTF. So the lady, Beth, who is really really nice, almost started crying, because I was telling her my situation, and stuff, and she was like.. I feel soo bad. She couldn't help me though. I understand. Yeah. So I called father, and made him do some 'splaining. It's b/c the check went through yesterday, and not today (his payday). That's the thing. My dad can totally afford it, but he thought at the time of writing the check, it wouldn't post. Soooo. He's going to put money in my other account, which I only put enough money in to cover the monthly serveice charges, and is the same bank as his, to cover everything. He can't do that until after 5 his time, which means it won't come to me until Friday, which means I am living on the $1.08 in my pocket until then. Today was grocerey day too. Can't do that without money though. Golly gee. Man.

That was a doozie. I'm drained just typing it. It's 4:06. Godot is in about three hours. I have nothing to do. Looks like time for more job hunting. Or something. I don't know. I don't have money, and all I have at home to eat is let's see. Rice, bread, and peanut Butter. But there's only 2 more slices of bread. Ahh. My life sucks now. I can't tell my mom any of this. B/C one, she'll try to work too hard to get me money, and I can't have her do that. And two, she's going to say, I told you about your dad. Well she wont' say I told you, but I'll get the drift. I mean yes, dad has done bad things in the past, but golly gee, recently he has really been turning over a new leaf. I mean we have gotten a whole lot closer. He's got a great job and everything, and gets paid alot more, and I mean he has really been helping me out. I am going to still give him some more chances, I mean it is my dad, and I can't go on hating him like I did. I have to give him chances. It's only fair. You know? Well that's my story. I'm done. Wait. No I'm not. I forgot about books. Yes. Books are $500 and some change all together. Let's see, and I still have to get supples for Develop. and pre-prof. yowsa. Now I am done.