This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Yes yes yes, I know I have issues. I have been here in the computer lab since my class ended. It is now 12:30. Class got out at 10:15. The things I did:

wrote to Erica
wrote in blog
read other's blogs
went to xy.com (haven't been here in BA long time)
emailed guys from xy.com (after I promised I wouldn't do it)
created another profile (I can't believe I did this, b/c I deleted my other ones, but I decided, new city, new start.. I guess)
emailed jason (because I was bored)
looked up Blue's Clues.
Checked Josh Groban's website for any new things.
Checked Edward Norton's website
Checked Steve Burn's website.

The folloving is my profile (it's incredibly lame, mind you. I doubt if I would respond to it myslef):

NICK JR. KID (that's my screen name, because I couldn't think of anything else, and I looked at the clock, and Blue's Clues was supposed to be on, so yeah..)

Yope. I decided to try this again, you know, new city, new people, yada yada. Yeah, well I just moved up here from the good 'ole state of North Carolina. Well, I've been here three weeks, and I am just a lookin' for some cool people to hang out with, have some good conversation, see a movie. The works. I'm 18, and I go to Columbia, but I'm not pretentious and artsy like some people are here. I'm a Film Production major, because I am good in marketing, and I love movies, I have mah whole life, yessiree! I do not have a pictute yet, but it's on the way, as soon as my computer comes! I'm not the 'flamer/fem' type, nor am I the 'butch/atheletic' type. I'm me. That sums it all up. I do love English soccer, and I keep up with some sports, like Kansas Basketball. Soccer does rock. wowsers I love it.

So more about me, I'm about 5'7 ish, a young, mature 18 year old, and I weigh approx. 128.46 pounds. (note the sarchasm). Yeah. So, I'm sure you're probablly tired of reading this whole article about things that may not even intrest you, but yeah, if it's halfway intersting, I would love for you to send me a note or two. You can do this by means of email: christoplg@hotmail.com or AIM: christoplg (but I'm not on as much as I used to be, so it might be better if you emailed me, you'll get faster results). Oh yes, as my name says, I do love Nick Jr. Blue's Clues, Little Bill, Dora the Explorer, and Maisy tend to rock my life. As well as many other things, but you'll have to email me to find out. Yeah.. That's it. for now at least.

How incredibly stupa is that?! yeah.. that's cool though. I won't get any replies (never have, never will, my philosophy)

Why is it that I'm (basically) an optimistic person? Except when it comes to boys? Weird. Yes I am. it is now time for lunch, which will wither be: a bagel, PBJ, or rice. Haven't decided. Well if Adam is working, then I can get a free something from the Hokin Center. Let's hope Adam is workin. Allrightythen. Time to go. Peacies.