This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

ALLRIGHTYTHEN! Yaay for the Oscars. I had my first class today. Next one is at 6. Oh lordy. What am I to do all day? golly gee willikers. I'm here in the library, with Chris Padget (whistles) and we are just surfing the net. We just got out of Psycology: Theories of Personality. The class seems awesome. I'm excited. I like our teacher. He's not too boring, and he encourages us to talk in class. I am all about that, even though I know nothing about psycology. Well not yet. We only have to write two papers, and they are awesome dawsome. I'll tell you about those later on in life. Fun times for all! Yesterday I hung out with Jeff, Blake, Maria, and Adam yesterday. I had fun times. Met tons o' people. Don't remember names. That sucks, because you know I'm supposed to! Shee shee! went to bed early. Fun times for all yet again! Now I am going to surf the net and wait for Erica to email me!