This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Oh get this everyone. So I got back to the house last night, and Ben was about to go to the Heartland. It's this open mic thingy, where people can perform whatever. I'm having some fun times, and enjoying some of the acts, some of them sucked doo doo, but some were good. Yeah. There's this guy. I have nicknamed him "Mr. Slugworth" (you know the guy from willy wonka). He looked JUST LIKE him, just younger. At first I thought he was just going around to different people, you know, signing them up to perform. Naw. Turns out he was collecting for the show. $2 a pop. He was like "I have change" I was like "buddy you don't understand. I have $1.08. That's it." I showed him my wallet, emptied my pockets, etc. mmm hmm. He took my dollar anyways. He was like "next time bring three dollars" I'm thinking to myself, there's not going to be a next time. They should have collected this at the door, so I would know, and could have taken my little poor tail on home, so I wouldn't have to give up my last dollar. Talk about sadness. I now have $0.14. I found six cents in a pocket of mine. It was like striking gold. Well not quite, but still.

Oh, on the way home, Ben called one of the guys he's seeing/sleeping with, Travis (yes the one from the club). Travis was all "I want you to come over (this would make the second night in a row Ben has spent the night at Travis', and has 8 or 9 o'clock classes the next day)" Ben was like, "well I'm hungry". Travis says, "I'll buy you dinner" Ben says "okay", and leaves me to travel all the way home by myself. I was actually a little bit glad. It meant no smoking, and a restful sleep for me.

Psycology was great. We did Rorsheter's (how ever the guy's name is spelled) inkblot test. Well we didn't like DO it, we looked at the cards, and out teacher told us typical answers, and answers that crazy people give, etc. It was fun times.

Now, in Library. Bored as H. No money, no job.

Wearing: blue cords, yellow hoodie, and white shoes.
Mood: Tired, yet awake, but hungry (and I had oatmeal, which I made, by myself) for breakfast. I know how to cook and all, so it's not like a big thing, but you know..
Want: Money, a Valentine (tomorrow marks the 19th year I will have gone without a Valentine)
Time: 10:00 CST
what I am going to to today: nothing. Sleep. Why sleep. Hmmm. maybe I'll eat? I don't know.. I hear you can use the library's movie list (which is extensive), check out a movie, and watch it right here in the Library. I'm thinking I'm going to do that.