This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

I must say that I love Rachel and Olivia. Oh my gosh. Well, we'll get there in a hot minute. First, my day.

This morning: So my dad was supposed to Western Union money to me, but he couldn't b/c that shee is exoensive! So, get this. This rocks my life. So there's this lady, Lois Johnson. She went to high school with my dad, you know they were like all extra close and stuff, you know did the whole prom thing, and still keep in touch. Well, my dad was talking to her, and he knew she was in Chicago, but she was like oh yes! I want to meet your son! So she does, and she gives me $100!!! She was like If you EVER need anything, please don't hesitate to call me! I was like oh my gosh. Wow. Wow. That was aweasome. I mean for reals. Yeah that was quite awesome.

This afternoon: The Anti-War Rally rocked. Oh my. I was awesome. Like wowsers. I didn't have gloves, and I hadn't eaten, and it was still awesome. I got to carry the CABIN (some group that Dan is in, and he's like a head part in the group, you know like anti-basing, etc..) and my hands froze, but it was still awesome. Then, there was About Face workshop. I mean I know that I was extra late, and they didn't care! Like awesome! You know! Fun times for all! Then, we went to Nookies, and out to Elijah (Michelle's boyfriend)'s house. Yeah, so everyone was smoking weed (I don't do that mess), and Ben calls me. He forgot his keys, and so I had to go ALL the freaking way across Chicago to let him into the apartment. Considering he'd been out all night, and I tried to call his ass all day, and he wasn't answering, and yeah... He couldn't wait. I was pissed. Now he's going to be sick. You know I can't let him just be sick, I have to take care of him. Shit, I hate being responsible sometimes. I cleaned the whole house in that time too.

This Night: Wow. I had too much fun. Olivia and Rachel are my dawgs. Wow. We went to a party, and they had awesome music. Met this guy Josh. He smokes, and he wanted to kiss me. Wow. I rejected him. I mean not in a bad way. Like he's really cool, but he was in the middle of a cigarette.. I have never kissed a smoker, and I don't smoke, and I think it's nasty, but I felt bad, so I had Rachel talk to him, and we're going to hang out more later sometime. Fun times. THEN!!!

THE NIGHT OF AWESOMENESS STARTS! We went to Clark's. There was this boy there. I don't know his name, but he was quite handsome. He was at a party with one of his friends, who knew Rachel, and they just happened to be at Clarks. So, we were like doing the talk thing, and yeah, you know. We were seated, then they were seated, and then he came over to say bye (no one ever does that). THEN (this is oh my gosh) I was like (TOTALLY AND UTTERLY JOKING) "I should give him my number". Rachel and Olivia were like heck yes. Rachel had a pen. We had nothing to write on. I had a band-aid in my wallet. The number was given. I was so totally and utterly scared, when I did it. (It was the huge, but good, Charlie Brown dessert we had). Then, we were all chocloate highed, and we started debating on our waiter (whom we always have), and whether he was gay or not. He was obviously straight, but he kept looking at me, so that gave us reason to doubt. OH yes, and he didn't charge us for our soup, just the Charlie Brown. He did that on purpose.. Hmmm... He liked us. We all know Joe is gay (another guy who works at Clarks), but we did not know about our waiter. Hmm. So, we had this idea (another one of mine) to write on the tab/check out numbers, and where we sat. Yeah. We were crazy. It was so much fun. NOW, I'm at Rachel's and we are having a slumber party. Wow. This is truly a night of fun times. I love Chicago. It's awesome. I love my new friends. I am out on my own. I don't need Ben anymore. Thank God. Amen to that. Well, bed-time, it's 6 in the morning. Night.