This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, February 14, 2003

Well. Fridays are going to be the longest. For sure. I have two three hour classes back to back. History of Cinema, then Asthetics of Cinema. They are quite draining. I mean wowsers. History of Cinema.. writing, notes, and watching movies. That's the class. Guess what? Asthetics is the same thing! We watch a movie every week, and each week we look for a different thing/part of the movie to analyze. They are both interesting, and I will learn alot, but tons of work. I guess I can take it.. I mean no other class, except D&P is really alot of work (well so far at least). Yeah. Fun times. Or not. I haven't decided, because I almost fell asleep in both classes today. That's NOT a good sign at all. Yeah... I went to bed kinda on time too! I'll just have to go to bed earlier.

I'm in the dorms now. They are giving out free pink ice cream. I don't want any. Nope. I am anti-Valentines day. Seeing everyone in the streets of Chicago with more roses and gifts they can carry depresed me somewhat. (in a Veruca Salt voice) I want a bunch of roses now!!! When's it my turn? Oh yeah, I forgot. It won't be. I can't let it get me down though. It's all good. Wonder what I'm doing tonight? Oh yeah! I'm staying right here! Typing in my blog! I'll turn in about 12 tonight. So I have 2 hours and 20 minutes to chill here in the computer lab. Hmm. What then? HAHAH just kidding! This clock is broken!! I have 4 hours and 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HahAHAHAHAHA! I think I'm hilarious! Sooo. what is a boy to do? Laaa dee dah. I'll see if I can download Instant Messenger on this computer. It's on the other ones, so let's see. Maybe.. hopefully. Maybe someone will call me and say "hey Christopher! Let's go out! I'll pay for everything, and you can be my valentine!" Haha. Who's going to say that. ONLY if Colin Farrell, Edward Norton, Christian Bale, Ryan Gosling, Josh Groban... (the list goes on) knew my number. Ha (by the way, I'm not still talking in Veruca's voice. That ended after "now". Yeah... bored bored bored, and it's Friday night. THAT, my friend is what we call SAAAD. I live in Friggin Chicago, and I'm in the residence halls typing my blog, in the computer lab. I need to get out more.

That's my goal. Next Friday I won't be here all alone. Ha. What a goal. I should/could be doing homework, but there's one small thing. I left it in my apartment. Can't go get it, b/c the security gaurd will get mad at me. Very mad.

So, maybe I'll improvise on my homework. Yeah. I'll do that

I can almost promise this will not be my last post of the night.