This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, February 10, 2003

Yaay. It's Monday! School started today! Well not for me, because I don't have Monday classes. Talk about some fun times. I think the Lord is on my side (well I know he's on my side, but let me just tell my story). Yeah, so last night, we went to Natasha's house. There was alkie. I told Ben I would drink the next time there was alkie, so yes, I drank. I need to remember NOT to drink on an empty tummy. Well it wasn't empty, but damn. Man. I think I am not going to drink again. Seriously. I mean it was NASTY. Gordon's vodka. I have never had Gordons, and it sure was NOT good. My body was NOT aggreeing with me this morning. I didn't have a hangover, but my stomach was like "what the fuck boy. Don't ever drink that shit again! What are you trying to do?!?!" I mean me and the bathroom had one big appointment. Everything I smelled smelled like that vodka. It was cheap. Ew. I am getting a somachache just thinking about it. I only had three shots too! WTF?!

Yeah so I met Mike today. He's a cool boy. We went to luncheroo, and then we went to the Cultural Arts Museum. It was awesome. There's this artist, from Korea who made some freaky stuff, and it made no sense. I have decided I am going to be a contemporary artist. Make TONS of money by putting random stuff together. Works for me. I am going to start tonight. I'm serious about that. Then there was another exhibit of a guy who was obviously messed up in the head. His art was... wow. Next was the Teddy Bear exhibit. oh my. I learned too much about some teddy's. Yeah.. It was fun though. Mike's a purty cool guy. we're gonna hang more. Fun times

I have nothing else to do today. I am bored. I don't want to go home. Ben is there. Haha. I mean he's cool, but he's going to be asleep, and I don't want to be the only one awake. Let me go check the mail, I guess. I am not going home at all. Well, not for another few hours at least, because there's so much to do, now that school has started! I should go cruise the scenery (if ya know what I mean). Hmm. Sounds fun times. It stopped snowing. Good. That snow was cold, and it was getting inside my jacket, into my shirt, freezing my skin, and I couldn't handle all of that. Yeah. I need to go find a job. I've been looking too! Well let me go do that. I'll be back soon, prolly.