This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, March 28, 2003

good morning! i am about to go to my history of cinema class upstairs. just wanted to say hey. russ called last night. we had a good cinversation. i don't know what is up with me. i take people off of my 'like list' but as soon as i see or talk to them, they go right back on. what is up with that? hmm. i think (no I know) i have issues. i'm going to see golem tonight. it's one of the 5 plays being put on at school right now. rachel is the stage manager, and i promised i would see a show. so, i'm going tonight. i don't know if there are any parties tonight. if there are, i don't know if i'll go. rollerblading is awesome. i didn't rollerblade today, because it's raining, and i haven't rollerbladed in the rain in forever. today wasn't the day to start. well then, i shall leave to history! skee ya laters!