This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

I just finished my outline. It was not hard at all. Yaay. Haha this guy next to me was about to whall out on me, and I was about to tell him off. Okay, so I'm in the career center doing my film history homework. The girl who is usually in here is quite allright with that, and she never cares. Sheet. Me and her get along just well. I like her. But this boy is about stupid. Well he's not stupid, he's just like. Oh, I hope you just didn't do you homework in here, this is for jobs. Then he yells at me for the printer not working. Shit that is not my fucking fault. My shit didn't even print! It's all this other person who printed off about 500 emails, and mine is still not printing. I do not respect one bit. At least I emailed my thingy to myself so I can print it off in another computer lab. You know it's due tomorrow. I need to find somewhere to print it for free if you know what I mean. It's only 10 cents a page, but you have to have a printing card to print, and I don't have one of those. They are too expensive. the least one is five buckerroos. That's a lotta money. I wish I had that much. Speaking of money, I must call my dad now. OKay. Peace out bye bye!