This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, March 24, 2003

I can't even remember everything that has happened since Wednesday in the correct order. Shit. Okay here we go.

Wednesday.
So Rohan and I went to see Scott's place of work, and we got some free food, and it was good. Awww. To think I had a crush on Scott. This past week my crush list has gone from 15 to 3 to 7 to 1, and now it's whatever. Anyways, so we got Scott, then met up with Ernie and Brad (they hooked up that afternoon, duh). Ernie was about getting shit tired of Brad, so he ditched Brad with his friends, and went to hang out with us. Eddie then called, and we then decided to have a "gay boy party" at my house. (Oh golly gee willikers. What was I thinking?) Well, Grant came over too. Everyone but me, Grant, Rohan, and Brad went to my closet (yes, with all my damn clesn clothes) to smoke pot. There was a little romp session in there. No sex, just fondling, and making out. Then, there was dancing, and food, and laughing, and wowsers. (mind you, I had an 8 o'clock class the next day). So I was totally hitting on Ernie, right? Let me just say I'm a subtle type, and I move slow. Well I was doing my thing, you know slowly moving in closer, and we were holding hands, and we had the footsies thing going on, and the rubbing of the legs and such. Guess who decides to come and ruin the fun?! None other than, Ben, my loving roomate (actually we're on good terms now). Of course, Ernie, being the ho he is (we'll get to that part later) was all over him too. They went over to MY bed, and started making out. So I was fed up, and started talking to Grant. Grant and I had a heart to heart (I'm moving in with him and Eddie in May. our house is going to be OTC), and we were cuddling. Aww. Grant is like a teddy bear. He's awesome. Hell no I don't like him like that, he's just my girl like that. he and Eddie are the only ones allowed to call me girl. Well, As grant and I were cuddling, I called Scott on over, to come cuddle too. Scott knew I liked him, and you know, I was feeling the same vibes from him too, because as the night went along, (i was back in my bed at this time) we were doing more than just cuddling if you know what I mean. No sexual contact. Only a little gropage, and kissing. Okay, alot of gropage and kissing. It was all fun times. Well, after that all finished, we went to sleep.

THURSDAY
Woke up in the morning, went to class, and came back. The only people still at my house (yes, everyone was there while everyone was doing their things) were Ernie and Rohan. Rohan wanted to get with Ernie, I mean Ernie is hot, and I thought it was hilarious, so I encouraged it. I got home from my interview at Kinko's (I get called back Thursday with my schedule) and Rohan and Ernie are both in underwear. We all know what that means. Thursday afternoon, I took Ernie and Rohan out to lunch. It was fun. Expensive, but fun. I thought they had money, but they didn't. Ghetto. We went to Buca for dinner. It's the best Italian food I have ever had. Then Thursday night, I had a project to finish, that I had basically not even touched. Ghetto ghet, I know. Well, Grant had a party in his place. We live in the same building, he just lives a couple floors down. SO everyone and their mother was at his place, and I finally did my project. I got finished about 4:30 (am) and went down to get Ernie to take him to the bus station (which I paid for his ticket). Well, to make a long story short, he didn't go. He said he would catch the 12 o'clock. OH yeah, Ernie hooked up with Eddie that night too.

FRIDAY
I went to class. I turned in my project, and it rocked. Well at least I thought it did. As much time I put on that mess I better get a good grade. Anyways, I went back home to make me some f-double-o-deezy, and found Ernie still in Grant's room sleeping. I woke them up, because he was suppposed to have caught his train at 12, and it was about 1:15. They persuaded me to skip my Aesthetics class (damn they are good, because I love that class), and Ernie and I ended up fooling around. We exchanged some BJ's, and the sort. I'm still a virgin. It's all good. Friday night, 'twas a party at Tony's, and it was fun times. I had 4 margaritas, 3 cosmopolitans, and 3 shots. I was just getting started, then I saw everyone was getting too drunk, so I stopped drinking. Damn. I am always too responsible. I took everyone home that night; Dan to the train, made sure he got on the right one. Then everyone else went home with me. They were all drunk and/or high. I was the only sober one. Ernie hooked up with an ugly ass guy. We call him the "French haircut boy". Then he slept over at Grant's, because Ben and Brad (my two roommates) hate him. He hooked up with Grant that night. Grant said,
"the sex we had was one of the top three sexes I have ever had in my whole life".

Damn. That means something. Grant has had A LOT of sex. I mean A WHOLE LOT.

SATURDAY
I was late for About Face. Ernie still hadn't gone home, so I had to pick his ass up, and take him to About Face with me. About Face was awesome. A group called Manifest was doing the workshop that day. They kept my attention. Sheet. I could stare at some of those hotties all day and night. Even the girls were hot. After ABT, We went to Clark's (duh). Ryan was not having fun times, so we went on a walk. It was nice. awww. I want to date that boy. We then went to a party in the most awesomest loft I have ever seen in my whole entire life. I want to go to all the parties there. Oh my gosh. It was incredible. It was called the "gay frat" party. It was pretty good. Met a guy named Daniel there. We made out. Ryan didn't see (thank the Lord). Ryan then spent the night. We flirted and played hard to get all night. We know we like each other, but both of us are too scared to say something. That is so dumb. Oh yes, Corey went home with a boy. Corey is 17. He said he knew the boy (22 year old Dan, who I didn't know) and that Dan was going to take him home. I told him to call me when he got home. The only calls I got were from his mom, every hour, until 11:00 AM the next day. I was livid. Corey knows he did wrong. He knows he's not leaving with another guy from a party but me. Damn. I watch out for people too much. I wouldn't let anyone leave with random people. I'm mean.

SUNDAY
ERNIE FINALLY LEFT!!!!!! no wait.. he didn't. He said he was gong to leave, and was on his way to the station, and didn't leave. That boy. Well he's no longer downtown, he's found some other people to mooch off of. Well that's all on him. Saw the Oscars. Can't say I was dissapointed, but I was. I mean they were okay. At least I got to watch them in peace. Everyone else was upstairs doing something, and I was just in Pat's basement chillin, watching my winners. Or my losers. Selma should have won. That's all I have to say. Adrien Brody won. That made me so incredibly happy. I had to shed a tear for him. Then Scott came over, and fooled around with Ben. I thought Scott liked me, but I knew he didn't, so luckily, I wrote him off before he fooled around with Ben, or I would have been upset.

Mike is waiting for me.. I gotta finish later. (well not anymore, because it's Wednesday, but that was from Monday, and I didn't want to take it out)