This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

There was no party last night. That was good. Brad brought a guy home though. I decided to go to Grant's, so Brad could do his thing. When I came back (it was 1:30 AM) they were still doing their thing. I couldn't leave again, because I did have a mid-term today, I mean dang. you know? Well anyways, I have been rollerblading everywhere today, instead of walking. Rollerblading rocks. I mean I get there tons faster. I respect that. I am going to rollerblade everywhere. It's awesome. Yaay fun times for rollerblading. Now I must type this thingy for History of Cinema tomorrow. Then SPRING BREAK! I am still trying to get home to surprise some folk's, like some Madstoners, or something. I don't know if it will work though. The train is 'spensive, and flying is out of the question. It's waaay more 'spensive than the train. Shee shee. Kinko's is supposed to call me back today. I'll go there as soon as I'm done with this outline, and yell a word or two. Well not really yell. Hah.