This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Wow. I h ave had about zero hours of sleep. I haven't eaten all day. I don't need to eat though. I'm getting too fat. Anyways, let me tell the stories of my day.

Last night, the readings went extremely well. I was amazed. wowsers. I noticed Dan has extremely beautiful eyes. that's about it though.

We then went to Clark's. Brandon was there. I bonded with Scott, who rocks. That boy is awesome. it was his 20th birthday yesterday. He thinks Ben is downright hot. That makes me laugh. We Stayed at Clark's from 10-12:30. wow.

MEAGAN HARRIS-RODGER called me! I seriously haven't talked to her since third grade.

We then went to Scott's house. We weren't supposed to stay long. i ended up spending the night. Rohan, me, Scott, Heaven, and Heaven's girlfriend were all there. It was awesome. Went to bed at 5:30 had to get up at 6:45 to catch the train. No sleep for me.

Psyc. Oh my gosh. i was so tired. never have an 8 o'clock class. Why did I go? I mean I can miss like 5 classes. But I want perfect attendance, even though those last 45 minutes were crazy.

I then went home and slept until 2:30

I woke up to write my Development stuff. It's kinda sad that I made up the majority of that story. I mean the summer day part was real, and my grandma really did attempt suicide numerous times, but I never found her in the bathtub. You know what I mean?

Development was awesome, as always. It really is my favorite class. Then Asthetics, then Psyc, then history then Math. I am going to make straight A's. That's not hard though. I mean I have always made good grades.

John was looking hot tonight. I also noticed Pat is pretty hotness too. So is Dan. All straight though. Damn. That sucks.

Now I am talking online. I am tired and hongry. I haven't eaten all day. Well I had a Honey Bun at Scott's house this morning, but that doesn't count. I need to get some sleepies.