This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, March 10, 2003

AWWWWWWWWWWW shee shee! Let me tell you about some hotness weekend that I had.

Friday... so I was craving some clam chow-dah. mmmhmm. Rohan was bored too, so we decided to go to some CLarks. You know that is my place. HOLLER. So we were at Clarks (Brandon was our waiter... sooo attractive in a weird way, but he's straight, but he ALWAYS makes it a point to talk to me when I walk in... hmmm...) Anyways, I was like "is it too late to get some Chowder?" He replied "yes, they put it away about 3 hours ago." That was sadness. He gave me a free drink and coffee though (he always does). Rohan and I then went to my house, and I begun to teach him how to knit, then he went to sleep, because he was tired. Hell, I was tired too! I started a new scarf. It's awesome. Blue rib-stich on 8's. I got alot done on Saturday...

SATURDAY.....

WOW. Great day. The rain/sleet sucked, but anywho..

About face was okay. Some guy came in and talked about safe sex. He did it in a way that was shocking. I was like wow. I mean damn. Boy made jokes about everything. He told it like it was, and used the terms, and it was fun. I have to admit. I liked it.

We then went with Andy (girl) and Brandon (boy) to get their tongues pierced. Fun times. I felt like I was re-living my expierences through them.

Then to Clarks (man, we are for real always there) Rebecca was our waitress. She rocks too. he never makes me pay for coffee or fries. I love her. I met this guy, Sam, who says he's straight, but hahaha. He's fooling himself. I'm straighter than him. Also met Jorge, Dan's new boy. They won't last long. Sad to say, but Dan's being swept off of his feet, and Jorge is 23. Dan's a senior in HS, and he's not ready for all that. Jorge's a teacher.

Then back to the crib to change for the party (which is the highlight of the weekend by far). Rohan is like 500 feet taller than me, so my clothes wouldn't fit him. He had to wear Ben's. It took forever to get him dressed.

THEN TO THE PARTY... Can we say wowsers. Well actually, the party itself sucked, but wow. OKay. Let me just start at the beginning.
We get to the party.
TONS of people.
CROWDED.
The music sucked at first.
Only beer to drink. I don't drink beer.

Guys were hot.
Guys were straight.
Gay guys had boys already.

Met Jonathan.
Jonathan is hot.
Jonathan is a guy Rachel wants to date.
Jonathan is hot.
Jonathan is not all straight.
More about Jonathan later.

Olivia and I decided to dance.
We tore it up. We always do.
More people started dancing.
Music got better.

People started leaving.
Ran out of beer.
Party got better as people left.
Amp blew.
No music.
Party started to suck.

Tons of people left.
Guys started hitting on Olivia.
Rachel started making out with Jonathan (damn her! haha. Just kidding. I love her).

I saw a hot boy.
We guessed he was staright.
Rachel knew him.
Said his name was Kyle.
It was James.
Rachel was drunk.

James started kissing ugly girl.
I was sad.
I never get guys at partys.

Wait... I never get guys. Period.

Buddah (drunk boy) started hitting people for no reason.
It was funny.
I laughed.
I hit him back.
He fell over.
That was even funnier.

Okay. Now for the juice. So, Jonathan and I started talking, you know at the party. Rachel was in the bathroom. We were just chillin, you know, asking about the majors, school. Blah blah. We decided we're ready to peace out of that joint, and go somewhere else (Rachel's house). We begin putting on our coats, and Rachel had Jonathan's gloves in her purse. She wouldn't give him back one of the gloves, and the following conversation insued:
J: "if you don't give me back my gloves, I'm going to make out with your friend Christopher over there"
R: "I would make out with Christopher if I was a gay man, and you will not make out with him"
J: "oh, you just wait. Christopher is quite hot"
R: "hell yes he is, and he needs to find a guy"
J: "he may have found one" (then he looks at me)
R: "hah you're so funny"
J: "if you keep my glove, we'll find out"
R: "the glove is mine, boy"
J: "I'll count from 5"
J: 4
J: 3
J: 2
(he moves in closer to me )
J: 1..
Jonathan kisses me. IT's more than a kiss. WOW. WOW. WOW! SHIT! FUCK! SHIT!

I didn't kiss him back, because he was Rachel's first. You know ho's before bro's (well that's a little misconstrued, but I put my girls first). Rachel didn't care, and that made me happy, because she knows it was all him first. Swept me off my feet though. WOW. WOW.

IT's not over kids...
So, on to Rachel's house. There a ton of flirting between Jonathan and I went on.. whole bunch of staring.. you know, the works. So Rachel gets Jonathan a beer, and it overflows. Gets on her floor, and she cleans it up. She gets beer on her hands wipes it on Jonathan's face (he says "ew.. thanks"), then says, "anyone who wants a beer can just lick it off the floor" Jonathan then says: "or they can just lick it off of my fucking face" I immeadiatley say:

"I perfer the latter" (go me!!)

Everyone was silent. Olivia gasped. Then at the same time, everyone started laughing. Jonathan then stared at me like 'I think I would like that alot too'.

We then left shortly after that, said our goodbyes, and yeah... Jonathan said "I'm sure we'll see each other more". I say "yeah, hopefully, if you and Rachel ya know.. hit it off".

Then we left.

IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rohan and Olivia then slept over. Fun times.

Sunday...
Got 3 hours of sleep. Got up at 8:30, because I had a script reading for About Face to go to, and they might want me to audition for the AFT show, not just the Youth Theater show. That's fucking awesome. I'd be the only one ever to be in About Face Theater and About Face Youth Theater at the same time.

Today. I have a reading tonight.. it's a presentation of a play. It's going to ROCK. This is a really big deal, and I get to be a part of it. Only Gail and I were chosen to be in the presentation. She's doing Megan Carney's play, and I'm doing Paul Oakley Stovall's. This is all for About Face. I'm excited. Oh yes.

I was locked out last night. I gave Ben my key, and he locked the door. Then he left. I couldn't get in my apt. I was there for 7 hours waiting. I looked like a retard. I was livid.

Went out with Mike and Rohan today. Now we're about to get some food, then go to my reading. Fun times! They have to pay to see it. I don't, because I"m in it!

Peace out