This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

wow. I just got done with my weekly reading of Reid/Ben/Zach/Sam/Mark/ and whoever else's blog. It's amazing how much can go on in the course of one week. I don't know the half of anything, but golly gee willikers.

This is to all the peoples at Peace Presbyterian Churcheroo: Fight the good fight (I just saw that in a movie, but I can't remember what movie). Although things can get hard, it's never over, and we just have to take things as they come. Tomorrow will be here sooner than you think, so just challenges day by day. Anyways, I miss you all, and I'll be prayin for the lot of ya. Maybe I'll get to see your faces at church if/when I come back. I shall converse with ya'll at a later point and time! Loce you all!

Sooo... well, I must go work on this project, and hopefully my beautiful shipment of goods has arrived at my house from mein mutti (my mother). Allrightythen.. I'm leaving now. I have IV, and all this craperoo to do! AHH! Fun times though.