This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

My dad needs to call me, because I have a History if Cinema quiz tomorrow (it's going to be hard) and I need the book, because we can't check them out. I can't copy 200 pages either, so I have to read them, and take notes, but I can't do it in the library, because someone has the book already. Damn them. So, he needs to send me money for books, my phone and electric bills, and money for me. Haha. Well I guess I don't NEED the last one, but you know it's always good. AMEN to that. Holler.

Jake writes extremely awesome. I want to write like him.

I have INtervarsity in an hour. I told sister girl I would go, but I don't want to. I have to keep my word, you know? I'm only staying an hour, because I have FUSION. Fun times for all.

Ryan leaves tomorrow for Costa Rica!