This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

Well. So last night, Brad calls me, and he's crying, about how his life sucks. He was about to committ suicide (or so he says. At first, I believed him, but then, after being on the phoney with him for a while, I think he was being dramatic). So, you know, when people say they are about to kill themselves, I don't play. I had to keep him on the phone, and keep him talking and stuff, because you never know. I mean I couldn't do anything else really. He got better as time progressed, and I felt okay letting him off the phone. It was about 2 in the morningish. I had class at 8.

Ben came home sooo stoned. I was laughing soo hard at him. Hahah. Shit that mess was so funny. He walks in, and this is the conversation that insued:

"Hey. How was your night?"
"gooooooood"
"haha. Did you get stoned"
"nooo. what are youuuuuu taaalking about? Of cooooouerse I got stoned!"
"haha. You are shit-faced"
"whhat! I don't look like shiiiit" (he goes to the mirror) "my hair is soooo niiiiiice! I like to feeeeel it!!"
"how much did you smoke?"
"huh?"
"did you smoke alot?"
"noooooo, oonly since after rehersaaal" (his rehersal ended at 9. He walked in at 2:30ish)
"so you are stoned"
"I'm not ssssstoonneeed.. okaaaay.... Maybe a litttle-ittle bit... Noooo A Lllllot a biiit! HE HE HE!"

I was dying on the floor laughing. He kept asking what I was laughing about. It was great. Today is Thursday! BOO! I have so much to do! Study for a history exam, work on my Mise-en-scene stuff: Go crazy. Etc. Well. I'll write more laters! See ya!