This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I mean damn! That's my new phrase. It's hotness. yes, I have been at work. good ole Kinko's. It's sometimes boring, but hey, it pays well. I heard last night from three people that our very good friend, Paul, the ex-manager at Madstone, has been fi-red. I mean damn. I want to know the juice. That makes me smile. They should go find Gelgud, and ask him to come back. I would move back to NC. Wait, no, I wouldn't. I would definatley think about it though! oh blah. That's how I feel, but I'm going to see Margaret Cho tonight, so it is ALL good. I mean ALL good. I should go home and take a nap. nap nap nap. Ernie comes up chere today. that makes me laugh, becase I almost didn't give him an el-ticketo. i got 6. They better pay me back, becasue 6 margaret cho tickets are not cheaperoo. shit. I am typing with my eyes closed, because I am athat tired. It's kinda fun. I should do this more often. Okay, I am now going to open my eyes and see how well i did. hopefilly I did awesome. yaay! okay. opening eyes now...

Oh my gosh! I mean Damn! I type better with my eyes closed than I do with them open! Shit! I should do this all the time, but then I wold straight up fall asleep when I typed mt papers. Like I am abouf to do right now.

Okay, night all!

(by the way, I typed everything from 'shit. I am..' to the end, even now, wth my eyes closed. fun times!