This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, April 10, 2003

I have no idea what this is from or what it means, but this is a stupid quiz anyways, so yeah...

HASH(0x874c598)
You are Toboe.
You wear your heart on your sleeve and you want
everyone to be happy. You like to make friends
and try to show gratitude when ever you can.
You live a sheltered life filled with dreams.


Which Wolf Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

AHHHHHHH! Christopher has no phone! This is not good. They cut off my phone! Oh no! My bill isn't even due yet! That makes me sad. Well, I'll either just have to wait until the 18th when I get paid, or I'll have to find a way to call my dad. I have about three dollars minues 2.50. That's not good.

OH yes. Franco called Grant! AHHH! Franco is the guy from the train (I never got his name). Turns out Franco is every man's dream, and every woman's too. He's a corporate lawyer, makes tons of money a year, owns a loft in New York, and is just awesome. He said he was super flattered by Grant and I. He's single too. Wow. what more can you ask for. Ha

So Grant and I are definatley going to get this apartment, but we aren't sure about Eddie. I mean I want him to move in, but I don't know if he can keep up with rent (I'm one to talk huh?! Well at least I have a job that pays me EXTREMELY well). SO, we're going to look for another roomatein case Eddie can't do it, or just to have four roomates, and rent will only be $250 a month. That would kick ass. The only real issue I really have now is paying that security deposit, and first month's rent. That's 2500 total. That's a hunk of cash.

I have to work today. I should go home to sleep before work, or I'll be tired. I went to bed waay to late last night. Okay. Night.