This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, June 09, 2003

Just got back in. I leave so soon. Wow. I have to get up in four hours to finish packing. Dan, Rohan, and Scottie are all gonna help me get my stuff together. That makes me happy.

I saw David for the last time tonight. Well not the last time, for I will see him when he comes back. We took pictures. I hope they turn out right. He said we're going to talk all summer long. That made me happy. I mean 3 months isn't long at all. I can totally wait. Not saying that he is going to wait, but hey, there could be something worth waiting for. I'll talk to him about it at a later time.

I went to Tonie and Liza's house. That's where I've been since about 12. We had Tuna Mac. that is the JAM. We also talked about love, and listened to slow songs. Tony is an awesome poet. I can't explain. I asked her to send some of her work to me. It just flows out of her pen onto the paper. It's amazing.

I like David. Tonight sealed the deal. I knew I would either go away feeling hopeful and sad (which I did) or just plain sad. I think something is there. yeah. I am mad that I went back to David after I stopped talking about him a paragraph ago.

Well I have to sleep. Too much to do when the sun comes out.

Goodnight.

"so long, farewell, auf weidersein good night!"