This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Well, I got my pictures developed, and they aren't bad at all! Yaay fun times for that. Then I shipped off my stuff from the Post Office. Then PLANE! AHH! IT was crazy.

I got here, and it's like I never left. Seriously. Except the fact I'm a totaly city boy. Haha. Cary closes at around 8. Raleigh at 10. What's a boy to do?

Guess there's always Waffle House.

I TOTALLY SAW ALANNA TODAY! AHH! It was CRAZY! Wow. I miss Madstone. It was some weird stuff!

I miss Chicago, but not entirely too much. It's good to be home.

Real good.

Cristina, Maya and I broke it DOWN with the fun times tonight! AHH! Man! Let me tell you! Hahah! Let the good times roll!

Maya totally called David today, and left a message! I was like going crazy! She was like "hey David, this is Maya. Christopher can't stop talking about you, so you should call him okay?"

I'm gonna say she was drunk.

That's one thing about us. Don't dare us to do anything. We'll do it! I totally didn't think she would say that. She is horrible. Making me sound like a desperate freak. I was laughing the whole time. And Screaming.

oh golly. This summer will rock. I'll make it.

"Let the good times roll!"