This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White, with black stripes
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Under the Banner of Heaven (jon Krackhouer or however you spell his name)
3. WHAT PICTURE IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mine
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I would say Candy Land, but I always lose. Chutes and Ladders rocks, and Cranium. Oh yes, and Trivial Persuit.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Gentleman's Quarterly.
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh Newspaper, or RIIIIGGHT before it rains.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Puke.
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? How weird my dreams were.
9. FAVORITE COLOR? Chartreusse
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? I'm not too sure
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Most of the time, 2.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Tristian Alexander, and Kyan Spencer
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? cereal
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't really drive much, but I love it when other people drive fast
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? When I'm sad
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cooly Scary
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Never had one I could call 'mine'
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? myself 10 years from now, so I could see what I'll be so I can change it
20. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? JOSE!!
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN &YOUR BIRTHDAY? Cancer July 12
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Only when I eat Broccoli, which I really like
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? The one where you make money and don't do anything and give it to homeless people
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I've had many colors, and black suits me
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? What's in the glass?
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? At the time, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yup (and I do wish I was Jake. haha).
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Movie posters that I'm contemplating on hanging up in my apartment, but I don't want to look tacky, so I think I'm just going to paint..
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Three (it's a magic number)
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Boys Soccer.
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Fear Not, my child.
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU! Only one nice thing?
33. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? whoever reads and posts
34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
35. FAVORITE CD? The ones I make. India Arie.
36. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Real World, Dan Abrams, Fab 5, Six Feet Under
38. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Hot Dogs.
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Vaniller Coke. Or Root Beer
40. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? (so far) New York
41. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? nada
42. BURGER KING OR MC DONALDS? I try to avoid fast food
43. FAVORITE MOVIE QUOTE? "We are the Music Makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams" (well it's from Willy Wonka, so I picked that one. Popped up in my head first)