This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I had a great night tonight. Well a great day in general, minus the rain. I had my interview at Apple. I think it went fairly well. I mean I followed all my rules, and made a good impression, so I hope I get called back for a second interview. Rohan came over, then he and I went out to Piece to see Jake play. Eddie met us there. Valerie couldn't make it, but we had fun anyways. I met Eddie's friend Donna, who rocks. We are all over here now, playing video games, and swimming. Jake was awesome tonight, and looked purty good. (My friends decided they all want to have sex with him, and that's on a serious note. What can I say, there's a certain sex appeal... I don't want to have sex with him, I just kinda want to make out. Okay, let's be serious I want to jump his bones. He's not any of their "type" but they all want him. Maybe I should take up trumpet.) AND our pizza was put on the band's tab! That was incredibly nice. I owe him one. I also met Jake's friend Briget, and Mason. Turns out Rohan knows both of them. Look at this.

Jake knows Briget and Mason
I know Jake and Rohan
Rohan met Briget through Mason
Mason knows Briget and Jake
Mason dated Dan (which is how Rohan met Mason and Briget (I wasn't there that night))
I know Dan (as does Rohan, Donna, and Eddie) he's like one of my bf's in Chicago

That's the Mason that Dan used to talk about.

Small world. (I hate that saying, because I think the world is HUGE)

Fun times for all. Jake's coming to the show on Saturday, so he thinks, or that's the semi plan if he's not doing anything. I'm inviting him to the cast party afterwards, hopefully he can come. Fun times will be had.

Just off the phone Maya. We need some accountability. More on that later.