This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, August 11, 2003

Just got back from M's aunt's house. It was fun. We stayed a little too long, but it's all good, it was all fun times. I have my interview in less than 12 hours. I should get to sleep. Fun times. Rich said he was going to stop smoking! That's a good thing. It's bad to smoke. I'm talking to Hudson now, and he's staying up all night for his exam on Tuesday. Crazy! He is a busy bee. Always doing something. Man, he's got to slow down. He's like Superman, and on top of everything, every guy on the face of the planet either wants to be him, or wants him. It's just crazy all the stuff he does. I have to admit, it's beyond impressive. Anyways, that's 'bout it. I'm gonna get some sleep.

Oh yes, Sarah was telling me that at Guess they have 150 hours to fill, so if I don't get the job at Apple, then Guess is open. I mean I have 4 years retail experience, and Sarah's name, and I have fashion sense. Hopefully I won't have to go to Guess, but hey, I do need a job.