This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I know I am taking this way too far out of hand, but it's because I'm still a little inebriated from the beer I had earlier.

I just spent an amazing two hours with an amaxing man who is often called NOSDUH. Haha backwards. Try that one for a change. We just chillaxed at his little place, and talked. Fun times were had, and laughs were shared. Guess what?

I DIDN'T FOOL AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I wasn't going to, because he's probably way too out of my league, but still. I mean i've spent time with him before, but tonight was awesome. I can't wait until he gets back, and we can hang out more, starting Sunday. FUn times for all. I like him. I mean I have always liked him, but still. We won't go that far. I am going to try to take it as slow as possible. Fun times. It was a beautiful night.

Before mr H, I hung out with Zaidy and Ben. 'Twas fun times too.

Time for sleep, for much is to be done on the morrow.

Night.