This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Yaay for days off.

What I did on my day off today:

ABSOLOUTLEY NOTHING.

and I planned on doing so much. I called in sick to my internship, and I was going to clean the apartment all day, in preperataion of my family coming. well that didn't happen. First of all, I'm sick, so I was thinking I would self-nurse myself back to a good health. I slept until about six, woke up, took an amazing shower, planned on going out, but didn't, went back to sleep, drank some Orange juice, Grant called, talked to him for about 40 minutes, his phone ran out, so I'll call him later. I still haven't cleaned, but I'll do that tomorrow. I'm Christmas shopping all afternoon.

I did three great things today:

One: I decided I'm writing a book. I know what it's about, but it's going to be awesome.

Two: I made out a plan to where I can have three thousand in the bank by August. I will stick to it.

Three: I made my Christmas list complete.