This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 29, 2003

OH NO!!! but OH YES at the same time...

Here's the deal:

School~ I am not going to Columbia this semester, but I am enrolling into Harold Washington College, one of the CCC, to get the rest of my gen. eds done. I can take 20 hours for $900, and they will ALL transfer. That means I will have one more gen. ed to take when I get back to Columbia, and that also means I will be able to get my bachelor's before I turn 21. That was my goal.

Going Home~ I still want to go home, yes, but I may have to prolong going, since HWC starts in January, and Columbia in Feb.

This is what I want to do though.

Work~ I am still working full time at Apple. Nothing's going to change there. Same with Cinema/Chicago.

ETC.~ I am directing/producing/filming a documentary on TonCowat, a theater company here in Chicago, whose name is going to be big in a couple of years. You watch out. It's going to be awesome. Think of Robert Altman's The Company, mixed with those documentaries you see about Cirque de Soliel on Bravo, and then downscale it about 8 times. Although we'll have good equipment, the money isn't there.. yet.. just 6 more years.... (sidenote) if you are reading this, please be advised that you will be recieving a letter from my production company (whose name will not be reavealed yet) soon about fundage on our first major film.

Boys~ I'm stupid for even putting this title on here. Haha. Like there are any. Well not any that like me at least. It's okay. I think I have too much on my hands as I type.

money progress $3 in the bank. Only $2997 to go in 196 days. I can do it.