This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

My family leaves today. How sad the world is. I am for real really really sad. I am so glad they came up here though. I have to admit, it was one of the best Christmas' ever. To spend Christmas, in CHICAGO, one of the greatest cities in the US, with your family, is something everyone should experience. It has been fabo. Shopping, my family meeting my friends, the whole works. Truly, fun times for all. I can't wait for them to come up again.

On another note, I have decided that next year, I'm living by myself. I'll save so much money, and I'll be able to actually get things done without the hassle of roomates, I won't have to worry about what anyone thinks or says, and I can have people over as much as I want. I am so excited.

For a third note, I need to find someone to go with to this stupid store party next sunday night.