This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

okay. this is what my plan is:

so I make approx. $1455 a month, before taxes. After taxes, this rate is about 1250 a month.

400 goes to rent,
50 goes for my phone
100 for groceries (I'm trying to make that smaller, because I'm working all the time, so I shouldn't have to buy as many groceries)
100 for bills.

when I go to Harold Washington, I'll have a U-pass. Thank the Lord in heaven, because that means I will save SO much money on traveling. About 80 bucks.

that's 650 dollars.

Tha means I have 600 a month left over.

500 has to go to the bank. so that means every month, I'm going to be living on $100.

That's it.

I am going to be a poor ass man for the next 6 months. It'll be all in good goodness, because I'll have SO much money by July. I'll be happy man. I'll be able to afford any and everything. I can do this.