This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 12, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER CRYSTAL!

I sound like i'm in church. Hardy har. Anyways, I just got out of my first class of the semester. Chemistry. It acutally wasn't bad at all. I remember alot from High school, which is a good thing, because I'm in PCHEM 290 which is Junior Chemistry. I don't know how I placed into that Chemistry, but I did. Amen. I've got Literature next in an hour, but I'm about to go to the bookstore to look at books and stuff, then to work.

Adam wants to take me to see Big Fish tonight after work. Hmmm. I don't know about Adam. I mean he's cute as hell, but I don't think he likes me. We'll see. Oh yes, by the way, Adam is Ben's (my roomate, not Miley) best friend.

I've got work after that. I hope they don't get mad at me, but I really can't come in until 1. I have this thing called class. I told them that, and I've called many times.

Well, Hope this semester is an awesome one!

Here's to school! cheers!