This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Da da da.

Last night was a bummer, but not a loss. I went in expecting the wrong things, and I found out alot of things also.

But let's start with today. I am so tired. I am doing my best to not drink coffee, and the only other thing we have that's caffienated here in the office is none other than...

Diet Coke.

Oh yes, that's my drink of choice. Hell, I need to lose weight anyways.

I also need a shower. I didn't get one today, because I was at Jared's last night. Why was I at Jared's? He invited me over. Since I gave up masturbation for lint (I don't even practice lint, but why the heck not) I have been a souper horny boy. I was even considering losing my virginity to him. Highly considering it. That was before I went over to his house. I got to his apartment, and he was working on a housewarming gift for someone. I complimented it, because I'm a nice guy, and because it kicked ass. Then he had to do laundry. Laundry. It's almost like saying there's chocolate to eat. Somthing I can't resist. It's one of those things I love to do, but I don't do it often enough myself. I had an EXTREME amount of fun doing laundry with him. I even taught him how to fold his clothes. It was nice. Then we did a whole lot of nothing for a while, then i went to sleep. As did he. Right next to me. We didn't do a thing. I was about to give myself blue balls. OH yes, there was one thing that stayed consistient all night. That was Corey. The topic of Corey in general. Turns out, Jaredd must like him. Every 20 minutes the conversation somehow got back to Corey.

Let's re-cap:

I went to Jared's, expecting some kind of release (if you know what I mean)
I ended up doing laundry
and talking about the guy who knew I liked Jared, but fooled around with him anyways, on more than one occasion hard core.
ALL NIGHT.
It's okay though. at least now, when I woke up, i felt nothing for him outside of a friendship.


we can guess how I'm feeling today.