This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sorry

Sorry for not posting the long update as promised. It is on the way. First of all, I must tell of my day.

9:45- I wake up. Since I took a shower last night, I just got ready to go to work. Drank a glass of OJ and a glass of water

10:00 Got ready more.

10:15 Left my house to go to work. I had to be here at 11, and so 45 minutes on the train is nothing. it usually takes me 10 to 15 minutes to get here to work. The plan was to take a bus/train, and then get a cup of coffee before work.

10:25 No bus has come yet, and I don't want to walk to the train, so I took a cab.

10:30 I should be at work by now. But no. Guess what's going on? Yes. None other than the

SHAMROCK SHUFFLE.

Fucking Marathons.

10:45 still waiting in traffic.

10:50 I ask for another route.

10:55 We have to take Lower Wacker.

11:00 Still on lower wacker.

11:03 I make it to work.

11:04 I can't clock in, because I have to change my password

11:08 finally clocked in.

Damnit. After I JUST had a talk with my managers on how I can't be late anymore.

It's a BEAUTIFUL day outside too.

what a great start to my day.