This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, June 15, 2002

Hey! I am at work now. I don't really think I"m supposed to be writing in my blog at work, but as long as I don't get caught I hope it will be fine. What if someone is in the back office reading everything I am typing? Well, that would suck, but I would kinda deserve it. I love my work. Today I am the concierge. That's the person who signs everyone up for memberships, and makes reservations, and gets the express tickets. Sounds cool, huh? Yeah it's awesome. I do love my work, so it's all good, right? We have this new guy who works here, (well he's not extremely new, but it's the first time I've worked with him.) He's cool though. His name is Matt. Speaking of work, this man comes in to buy a membership today, and he is asking all these crazy questions. LIke I know the answers to those questions?!?! Come on now! I wanted to tell him to shut the heck up and buy the dang membership. Luckly I didn't say that, or I would surely get fired. Yeah, he was testing my patience. Fun times for work huh? I am supposed to be going to Cristina's house today after work. I don't know if I will, because one of my managers, Carol is having a housewarming type-party at her house. Hmm I am facing a tough decision. Guess what? One of my co-worker's, Jesse (she is the daughter of my high school Latin teacher) just asked to have a co-dance party with her, b/c her b-day is in July too. Tell me that would not be hot. I am just thinking of the possibilities. She is still not sure about it, but when she gets more info, then I think I might have to capitalize on that. Talk about some hotness. What else? Hmm... Did I tell you I saw the Importance of Being Earnest? We I did, and it was great. I loved it. I am eating some Banana bread, and it is awesome (we get all the leftover pastries from the past order. They are still fresh, and non stale, so it's all good.) I wish someone would just walk through the door right now, and ask me a question, so I wouldn't be so bored. It's not that I'm bored, I just don't have anything to do. Sometimes I feel weird working here, because I am the only person under like 20 working here. That's what makes it awesome, yes, but it's still weird. I get to associate with people my own mental-level (haha i crack myself up) Well I think I am going to go now, Watch me get on like twenty more times, and write some more stuff.

Emotional State: Bored.. Talking to Lucy, one of my co-workers.
Physical State: I want to just jump out of my chair, and yell what's up people? (well not really)
What I look forward to: Getting off work (although I love it)
Wish: ???
Thankful: My paycheck
Songs: The song's Nathan is playing over the loudspeaker/intercom thingy
Movie: Earnest
Disgusting: having a real sex change. Just think about it. Getting a penis that doesn't work. Hmmmm....

Signing off,