This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Hey hey hey! Man. What a day filled with ups and downs. *singing* Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. *stops singing* Okay. Well I woke up, put on my clothes, I had to work at Wilson's today. I couldn't find the shoes I wanted to wear, OR my belt. I never go without my belt. I was kinda pissed off, b/c I have like 5 belts, and couldn't find any of my black ones (can't wear a brown belt with black shoes or a black sweater). So, I wore a kinda big sweater (it got bigger), and grey pants. I was three minutes late for work, which is fine, b/c it was nine in the morning. I was perfectly on track to meeting my daily goal, until shoppers picked up around 11. There were SO many returns, it wasn't funny. I missed my goal because of them. I had to curse at every customer with a return. Well, in my head, that is. So I got off at one, and had to go to the bank, b/c the bank and I had a miscommunication, and we had to get the skraight, b/c I don't play with my money. After that, Crystal, Maya, and I went BACK to the mall, so Crystal could get Christian and Cam's presents. We saw Laquanna, someone I haven't seen in ages. We also saw Alex White (ahh). Took Maya home, and went back to the house where I found out that Catherine had run up my phone. The girl called about 17 times in 3 hours. That's a little extreme. My brother was kind of harsh to her today, he would do things like scream in the phone, slam it down, ask her not to call, play the baritone as loud as he could, etc. whenever she called and I wasn't there. Yes, that's wrong, but you have to understand my brother. When he says "Christopher's not here, he'll call you when he get's back" he expects that to be the end of it, and no more calls. Catherine didn't get that picture. Yeah, I'm sorry, but I feel bad for the girl. What can I say? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one she has. I shouldn't put that all on me, but damn, the girl depresses me. I tried to hook up her and a guy I met, Andrew, knowing it wouldn't work, simply b/c he wanted a date, and she needed someone else. They met tonight, and it was a bomb. Now I feel bad for Andrew for putting him through this mess. He said it's okay, but I know the truth. It's okay though. Let's see. After that, something told me to call Melissa. I knew she'd be home from college by now, and it just so happened that I reached her as she was walking out of the house to go shopping. So she came to pick me up, and we went shopping for her Christmas presents (this makes the THIRD time I was at the mall today). She got everyone something, but her dad, but she'll get that tomorrow. I mean we had fun, but it sure as heck wasn't fun times. I mean it wasn't the same. She didn't seem herself. Or was I not myself? I don't think the latter, b/c I am always myself, or at least I think so.. I mean I don't like to be fake. (I say "I mean" too much) It's just that something was missing. We talked about her, and the things she's doing in college, man she sure sounds bored, except for the two weekends she hung out with her uncle, which even those weren't awesome, but his house sure is. We got coffee (well I got Chai) and we talked. Not really about anything. Somthing was on her mind. She wasn't in the greatest mood. Was I? I don't know. I mean I was tired, but not that tired. What was wrong? I don't know. I'm hanging out with her again sometime, hopefully I can figure out something. It's just weird. She dropped me off at Cristina's at about 9:15, where her and Bridgette were waiting for me. I'm glad they got to hang out, b/c we (meaning me, maya, and bridgette) haven't gotten much one-on-one time with Cristina. It was nice for them. So I arrived, and of course, the fun started. Haha. All the people I called hadn't shown up yet, but you know I called them, and had some of Mrs. Rodriguez's cooking. That woman doesn't play. Man. I love Cristina's mom. I called Crystal, Jenny, Reid, Sarah (who couldn't come.. she was too tired, and had to work the early shift), and we knew Maya was at work, and would join us later. So for a while, it was Bridge, Cristina, and I, until Jenny joined us, for fun times, then Crystal, right behind her. It's funny. Jenny like shut up when Crystal got there. I mean they like each other, but they hadn't seen each other in a BA long time. Jenny wasn't herself tonight, well I didn't think so. I mean we all know she loves her some frat boys, and is quick to tell it, but I think she was just tired. Heck we all were, and you could tell. Jenny left aaround 11:30, leaving Crystal, Cristina, Bridgette, and Myself. We had some times of eating, laughing, and joking. We began to get worried about Maya, because she got off at 10, but hadn't returned my calls or anything. So I left like 500 messages. She called at 12, and she was pissed. I told her to just calm down, and head on over to Cristina's, where she could tell us all, and to drive carefully. She get's to 'stina's, and tells us of her woes at work (she didn't get out until 12) Not fun times. We had some more cookies, and chips, then played Scatigories. THAT WAS THE FUN TIMES. It was like the old group all together again. Cristina was getting tired, but she still finished the game, Maya won (she always wins, and I always come in second. I don't respect that). We left about 2:30. man. I am so glad that happened. It was so much fun. BOB CLINTON! This break is going to be awesome. I love my peoples. I hope they all have a merry Chrismas. I know they are all going to read this anyways. I love ya'll.


I just took a quiz on emmode and this is what it said:
Christopher, you're single because you don't want to settle

You, more than others, have a fairy tale fantasy of how things should be. Ever since you were a kid, you've probably dreamed of the perfect wedding, coming home to a white picket fence, dog, and 2.2 kids (how does that work, anyway?). When someone asks what you're looking for, you don't skip a beat: You're likely to have a handy checklist that details your perfect partner. Hair and eye color, height, religion, education, career, interests, the list goes on.

That's so sad, because it's true for the most part. That's sad. Why can't I just have someone now? SHEE!!!!