This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 23, 2002

SEEE!!! I know my best friend all too well.. MAN I love this girl.. look at this. not even 5 minutes after I posted.. she just knew to read it.. I didn't even tell her.

BrownEyedGirl183: BOY!
BrownEyedGirl183: I"M MAD YOU PUT OUR WHOLE PACT UP THERE!!!
BrownEyedGirl183: that is between you & me!!!
BrownEyedGirl183: Yes: Maya will probally get mad, and she'll try to make me take this post off, but Here is our pact:
BrownEyedGirl183: YOU DAMN RIGHT I WILL BE!
christoplg: HHAHAHAH
haha
christoplg: haha
christoplg: aha
BrownEyedGirl183: you need to be slapped!!!!
christoplg: that is true.. see I know you too well!
christoplg: I KNOW!
christoplg: but shit
BrownEyedGirl183: the WHOLE world does not need to know
christoplg: I had to
BrownEyedGirl183: including some ROBBIE@!!
christoplg: HAHAHH
christoplg: I'll but it on a blind pos
christoplg: t
christoplg: for me only..
BrownEyedGirl183: hahaha
BrownEyedGirl183: ok
BrownEyedGirl183: you said some 15 YEARS!!!
christoplg: I KNOW
BrownEyedGirl183: you need to be SHOT! STONED! HANGED! STABBED!
christoplg: you respect that don't you
BrownEyedGirl183: HTFN!!!!