This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Hello. I decided not to write in my blog yesterday for many reasons. I was not in the best mood. It wasn't caused by anything at all, I was just down and out. I still am, but I'm not nearly as bad as yesterday for two reasons: One: I had one of the best dreams ever (I'll write about that later) and Two: I saw Josh Groban. It was the re-run Ally McBeal Christmas special, but I still saw it, and Josh Groban was in it, so it made my day instantly. I know that's pretty sad, but I don't care. I'm glad something made my day. I have just haven't been myself. I mean luckily I can act, because Christmas would have been major suckeroo for my family, and I can't have them in bad moods just because of me. That would have been not fun times. Yeah, so too bad I didn't get a thing on My Christmas list. There were three things on it (well Josh Groban doesn't count) and I got none of the three. That's just a little depressing. I mean I know they are expensive, but golly. Just one of three isn't bad. I purposly *sp* asked for NO clothes, b/c I have plenty for now, and I wanted other stuff. What did I get? Clothes. I know, I shouldn't be mad or upset, but I am slightly, because I got everyone in my family what they wanted. I mean I went aginst my own promise to not spend money to get it. I cleared my bank account. This is what I got: Polo Blue (yes, I wanted it, but not for Chirstmas) Clothes, an earring, Death to Smoochy, and Minority Report, which we watched like Friday (they were like this is one of your presents.. how sad.). Okay let me stop sulking, and tell about my dream, this will make everything better.

my Hotness of hot:
It started off at a beach. We had a terrier, like Toto, but it's name was Trixie. Trixie was digging a SUPER hole. I mean damn, this whole was huge, in circumference, and depth (this plays an integral part in the dream later). We were having much fun at the beach, and soon, a huge crowd encircled Trixie, and the marvel she was creating. She had cheers, and it started a huge commotion. A guy told us Trixie had to stop that instant, and the hole needed to be covered or else it would start an unpleasant situation. Of course, we didn't comply, and let Trixie keep about her business. I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. This was a great day. When I opened my eyes..

There was a war. I don't know who was fighting who, but my team was fighting the bad guys. So everyone was fighting, and no longer were we on the beach. It was night, and all you could see for miles was smoke, and light from the barrels of guns all around. I was running around, not knowing what to do. There was rumor going around the grounds of a safe place which was neutral, and could not be touched by either side. No one could get inside, but those in could go out as they pleased, it was a mansion which housed the unknown. No one knew who was in there, but everyone knew something was in there. The owner/leader/head of the "neutral zone" came out to talk to my dad, who I guess was the leader of my side. I couldn't hear everything they said, but I heard the words, "you have men in there that can fight" and 'I'll see what I can do, but I can't help your side without helping the other side". Then he left. The man was about 6'2, had brown hair, brown eyes, and a good smile. We could tell he was protecting what was in that household. All of a sudden I heard the words, GET OFF OF THE GROUND! So I ran to the nearest tree, and climbed it. From the tree, I saw a red light which quickly spread across the ground. Everyone whose feet were touching the ground, instantly lost their feet from the light. it chopped them right off. Anything not a person was not effected. It only travled on grass. It stopped when contacting cement, sand, etc. This was definatley a tactic from the other team to quickly eliminate mine. I ran to check on my brother and sisters. Another wave of red went out. I hopped onto a car, where I was safe. I stayed until it passed, then made sure my siblings were safe. They were. I had it stuck in my mind about the 'neutral zone' so I decided to go check it out, or try to get in somehow. I ran over to the hole Trixie made (how I suddenly got back to the beach, I do not know). I went in it, and began to dig my way deeper. I stopped at a certain point, and began to dig back up twords the surface. When I saw the sky, I knew I was getting somewhere. I peered out, and I was 50 feet in the air, above a pool of water. The left side porch (it was a wraparound) of the house was about three feet from the edge of the water, so I dove into the water. I swam to the end, the whole time the red waves passing by. I couldn't get onto the porch without going to the front of the house, so I sprinted to the house, and up the stairs. I knocked on the door, waited about a minute, and the door opened.

I walked into the house, I wasn't invited in, I just walked in. I was greeted by the leader of the house, and he said; "welcome, our house is yours". I was surprised. I was still extremely wet from swimming, so I went to the third floor (I don't know why, I just couldn't stop going up the stairs). All the people in the house were looking at me, and I just waved at them. They all smiled at me, and waved back. The third floor was closed off by a door. I reached out to open it, but someone was on the other side, about to come down the stairs. He was the first person to really greet me, besides the owner. HEY! he said. Come on up! You're wet, he said. He took my umbrella (i don't know how or why I had one, but I just noticed I had one when he took it). He told me to relax in the shower, and he wanted to hear all of my stories when I woke up from sleeping. He gave me clothes to change into, and there was a bed for me. I took a shower, and it was great. The way the water fell out of the gold shower head was unlike anything I have felt before. I finished my shower, and I had a HUGE urge to eat, because it had been three days since my last meal. I went back downstairs and everyone was extremely nice to me, and I was instantly part of the "family". I did notice something. Every teanant was a guy. That was weird. They weren't gay though, they were all just nice, and hot. It was nice. Actually the only gay one was the one that greeted me, and he was the hottest too. Well, we stayed up the next three days just talking. I didn't even need to sleep. I never felt tired, I just wanted more conversation. He was like filling a void that I had. Whenever I felt tired, the subject of the conversation changed, and I was no longer tired. That was the void he was filling, well not just him, but the whole house. No one slept. Yes, they rested, but there were no naps longer than an hour. I was so attracted to that guy, and he to me. We didn't have sexuals, but we held hands forever, and it was just great. It was so awesome. We went outside on the back porch, and saw the war was over.

I had the urge to find my siblings, but I knew they were alright. They came around the corner, and they were healthy and refreshed. They still had on their ratty clothes though. I went to them, and told them about the time I spent in the house. They were like "what are you talking about" you were only there one night. Yet, I looked younger, and they older. It was incredible. I invited them into the house, and they came in, but weren't at ease. They didn't like it at all. Then, all of a sudden all of these girls showed up. There was a change in atmosphere. No longer was everything perfect and clean, but it's like I could feel thoughts of attraction, thought which were never experienced by those guys. Instantly, the doors were locked, and names were taken. ....

UNTIL NEXT TIME...

That's where it ended. Man. I want to go back to sleep just so see what is going to happen next. Too bad I'll probablly never ever have a sequel to that dream. Maybe I can make a story out of this someday? That would be kind of funny. No one would ever know. That's how Ray Bradbury makes his stories. They are all dreams. Well most of them. That's kind of hotness. Haha. Well, It's off to do nothing! See ya, my faithful little bloggeroo.