This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, January 19, 2003

AHHHHHH! Wow. It's becoming real now. I'm leaving. I won't talk about that though. Let's talk about the day (saturday). Lat day of work at Madstone. Very sad. I am going to miss everyone. In the morning, I'm going to write a goodbye to them all. But I can't now. They even threw me a party! Fun times for all! Then, Crystal and I went shopping. Got some stuff for the big move. It was good spending quality time with her. Then we went to Cristina's. FUN TIMES WERE HAD. OH my gosh. People there: Donnie, Bridgette, me Crystal, Maya, Cristina, Ryan, and Jodi. Chilled, played Mad Gab, and Scatergories. Had some of Mrs. Rodriguez's cooking. you know that woman throws down. Amen for that. I will miss that cooking. Man oh man. We then decided to go clubbing on a whim. I really wanted to go, because I haven't been in forever, and it was my last weekend here. I was supposed to call Hannah, but I totally forgot, and we were already halfway there, so it might be hard for her to meet/find us. And it was 11:45, so it was kinda late. I must say, when we met Donnie and Bridge in the parking lot, Bridge had her seat reclined so we couldn't see her. Donnie was sitting up. Then he pointed to his crotch. Oh my gosh. I busted out. It's funny, b/c Bridgette isn't like that, and we knew it wasn't happening, but still... wow. It was hilarious. Then, onto Oxygen. Downside: it cost $12 to get in! We had NO clue! $12!!!!!! OMG wtf! but that's kosher. Fun times were had. We broke it down like it was no tomorrow. It was great. They played hotness songs, and Maya and Crystal had a little unspokedn competition. Sheet. Guys were riding them. I was laughing the whole time. Of course I got none (well okay, I got some, but that comes later) because the people there didn't swing over this way, but you know.. when you have to freak it, you have to freak it. OH YES!!! There was this guy who was drunk off of his ASS!!! HAHAH it was the funniest thing! So we were dancing in our little circle, and this guy comes up, trying to dance with Crystal and/or Maya, but they rejected him. He looks at me and the fowing cinverstaion insued:

Him: "Where are ya'll From?
Me: "Cary"
Him: " AWW YEAH! I'm from Ft. Bragg too!"
Me: "Oh holler"
Him: Yeah, man, I am just trying to get me some fuckin' PUSSY before I go back"
Me: "Haha yeah, I know what you mean"

Hahhahaha! I had to laugh at myself. He was stumbling everywhere. I had to laugh at him too. That mess was FUNNY! So we were shaking our groove thangs, and the DJ decided to play techno. The rest of everyone wanted to take a break, so I was like allright, and I got some water for us. They played my songs "Heaven", and "Sandstorm" so I had to go dance by myself. While I was dancing (to Heaven, it was actually the second of the two) This guy comes up to me and starts talking to me! I was struck at first, thinking he wanted to see if I was 'with' Crystal or Maya, but he actually wanted to talk to me! AHH! Yes! I know! He told me I was a great dancer (amen to that, because I am), and so he started dancing with me, asked me where I was from, etc... said I was prolly the only guy singing along to Heaven, and so he had to come and talk to me. He loves that song. Then he said, so do you want to hang out sometime!? I was like OH MY GOSH! I guy is hitting on me! This is the first.. like ever! I was so surprised! AHH! He actually looked good! I can get hot guys! Yeah right. That's probablly one in a million. I told him I lived in Chicago, and he was like "How long are you here? I was like "until Wednesday" he said, "well we can hook up before then" I was like "naah, I'm really busy, and I can't." (I turned down a guy!!) Then, when the DJ started playing hip hop again, he was talking to this other girl whom he knew (and I danced with later on) about his boyfriend. He's a slut. That's okay though. I would be so mad if I were his boyfriend, who WAS AT THE CLUB! I wanted to go and tell the other guy, but I don't start drama like that. That's their own problem. I'll solve it, but I won't cause it.

Anyways, a girl, who was on the heavy side was dancing with all the guys. Even though I don't like girls, I still break it down with them. It's just dancing. People were staring. Little old me was riding what could have been an elephant. But the girl could dance, so I had to get mine. I danced with a few girls tonight. I'm a dancing slut. Haha. Okay, now I am eating some Ramens, and smelling like smoke. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight!