This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, January 16, 2003

I get up this morning. Go to get some clothes, and glance past my mom's room. Guess who's there? My brother. He's 'sick' today. We all know he's not really sick, but that's okay. I still have to take care of him. This means I can't go out with anyone this afternoon. Boo. But, on the other hand, I get to spend some time with my brother. I think we'll play Playstation or something. I mean I leave in 6 days, so this probably will be some of the last one on one time we get together. I'll make us some lunch, and we'll have a good afternoon! I have to do inventory tonight at Wilson's. I wonder how that'll go. hmmm. Then I have to watch "The Pianist" at Madstone. I'm super-excited about that one. Wow. Yaay fun times. Today isn't going to be a wasted day after all.