This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 13, 2003

Well it's only nine days until I leave, and I know I should be uber excited, but I am terrified. Well one, no one I know is coming with me to help me move in, get settled, anything. I mean this whole time I'm thinking, I'll be all right after my mom leaves, ya know, I'll be all settled in and everything. Well I don't have that option. My mom's not coming with me up there. I'll be on a plane with my bags, and no where to go from there. The first few days here are going to be hell. I don't know my way around. How am I going to get to the assesment/orientation? Who's my roomate? How am I going to pay for stuff? I know I have to pay for college myself, I have been preparing for that, but it's all becoming real. Wow. I don't know if I'm ready. I feel like a paraplegic who doesn't know how to swim, and I'm about to be thrown into the deep. I have never been without someone I know for more than a week, and all of my best friends are less than an afternoon's drive away. Let me scream now.