This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Guess what?! This makes day number 6 that has been really really good! Today. No, gotta start with last night. So at 8, I went to Wilson's. We had to do inventory. The time FLEW by. First it was 8:30, then it was 10, then, I went to Harris Teeter, because everyone was eager for some food, and the mall was closed, and got us some snacks. They were good. Then it was 11:30, the home stretch. Next time I looked at the clock it read 12:10. 20 more minutes. Then 12:27. Then I got to go! I had to leave at 12:30, because I was the only person signed up to preview "The Pianist". Wow. I can't even say how good that movie was. Oh my stars. Roman Polansky gets so many uber props. Adrian Brody... wow. Not just his looks (well his nose is big, but that's a different story). The boy can act. The man I should say. That movie was incredible. It wasn't a holocause movie, but more a biopic, of the Polish Pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman. It's based on Szpilman's 'autobiography'. Wow. I can't even say how much it rocked. I was almost in tears about 500 times in that movie.

this is weird. I remember my dream from last night. Well I don't remember everything, but I do recall that it was the night before I was supposed to leave for Chicago, and I was at a movie with a "close" friend (wink wink). I don't remember the friend (okay maybe I do... mef), but we were coming out of the movie, and Beth Cheek was standing outside of the door, knocking. I dropped my stuff, and ran out the door. I was screaming: Beth! Oh my gosh! I was freaking out. It was great. I know I was smiling in my sleep. Carey was there too. I didn't say a word to her. I just know she was with Beth, and I talked to Beth for a long time. She wasn't supopsed to be home from Chile, but she sure was. She had to go back. Her birthday was July 24. That's weird, because her birthday is July 3rd. that's all I remember, but I remember liking it.


Now about today. I got up at 9:30, then went back to sleep, because I had nothing to do. My dad didn't wake me up so I could go to my mom's today, so I just stayed there. I got back up at 11, did the getting dressed thing, and went out. I had absoloutly nothing on my agenda. I decided this would be a Christopher day. Since I didn't have a car, I walked everywhere. It was so great. First, I went to First Union to cash my checks, and deposit a few dollars in that account. Then I went to Bank of America, to put money in that account. Then I had nothing to do, so I decided Barnes and Noble was a great option. I read some magazines, but I told myself I wouldn't spend alot of money (I only kept $56 dollars out). so, I bought David Sedaris' Barrell Fever. That made me happy. well, it made me happier, since I was already happy. Then I was feeling a little hongry, so I decided I needed to treat myself to a good meal. I strolled my happy tail down to Maccaroni Grill. OH MY FRIGGIN STARS. TALK ABOUT SOME GOOD EATIN'! SHEEEEEE.. I don't play. It was me, my food, and David Sedaris. Warning. Don't read Sedaris when you're eating. You're bound to spit out your food. I sure did. I spent more on my food, then on my book. That's kinda sad. My waiter was nice though, so he got a $4 tip. Now I was super happy. because if I were my usual self his nice tail would have 10 percent. That's right 1.70. Not that I'm stingy (okay I am a little) but my ass is POOR! Sheet. I was feeling good today.

I am now at Madstone, and Alanna, Erica and I just got finished talking about crossdressers. Alanna dated one. Erica did too, but she didn't know about it. I haven't. Alanna really liked it, she said he was hot as a guy and a girl. Alanna is awesome. I mean she's raw. I like that. She tells it like it is, much like me. That is my ace. Hmm. I don't know. They told me I would make a good crossdresser, and it was a compliment. I don't know how to take that one. I'll just leave that be. I have no intention of dressing up like a girl, ever, unless money was involved. I just don't see it being kosher with me. I mean hey, if that's what you do, then do your thing. I don't have a problem with it. I'd be your friend, and we would be cool hanging out together, as you a girl, or guy, but as for me... I do'nt know.. I better be drunk, getting paid, or it better be a bet. Newsflash! Nathan and Becky are official. wow. Whoda thunk. Becky has her dreamiest dreamboat of a guy. When's it my turn? Yeah, that threw me for a little loop, but yay. I'm glad. More power to them. Fun times for all.

It's my last weekend in North Carolina. Talk about sad times. I don't know if I am happy or sad. I guess a little bit of both. I plan on having fun times all weekend, and not regretting a thing. I love everyone.

Now, it's time for a little David Sedaris.

"Everybody loves me. I'm the most important person in the lives of almost everyone I know and a number of people I've never even met. I don't say this casually; I'm just pointing out my qualification."

That is so me. David and I go back. Way back. He learned from the master. Damn. That sounds exactly like something I would say to a 'T'.