This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Yet ANOTHER good day!

I got up pretty early, and I shaved. I cut my upper lip. It was funny. I laughed at myself, but it hurt! I had a great time at work, although it was super slow, and I was uber hungry. It passed by pretty fast. I then waited for about 7 minutes for Justin. He came, and while we were walking out of the mall, guess who we saw?! None other than Catherine Garlinghouse! She was getting about a million holes in her ears. I couldn't talk long, or I was going to be late for our movie. Then went to see Adaptation. It was good to see Justin again, after about 4 or 5 months. He's still fun times, and nice, and everything. I'm glad I spent some time with him. The movie was pretty good. Now that I have had a chance to analyze the movie, I liked it. Alot. Fun times. I think one reason I liked it so much is it had "Happy Together" in it. you know that is like my favorite song. I then had Justin drop me off at Madstone, I didn't have to work after all, but I had to get my paycheck. Haven't cashed it though. I think we are going to hang out tomorrow afternoon too. I have alot of people to try to squeeze in, because I'm trying to see as many people as possible before I leave. Fun times for all. After that, I went to The Station to get my mom, and then we had Shrimp Scampy for dinner. It was quite good. Then watched Dawson's, which is good, as always. The Bachelorette is dumb, but there are some pretty cute folks on it. Ha. So now, I'm chilling, thinking about Next Wednesday. One week from this morning I leave for Chicago. Lots of stuff to be done by then. But it's all in good fun. Tomorrow will be a day of days. fun times for all!