This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Oh my word. I just got back from seeing 25th Hour. That is my new favorite movie right now. It's the best movie I have seen of 2003. ha. the year just started, I know, but wow. It was everything I expected, and more. I am not even a Spike Lee fan, but this movie made me love him for life. Man. He can make HORRIBLE movies for the rest of his life, but he'll still be on good terms in my book. This movie makes up for everything I haven't liked of his. Wow. Everything in that movie was amazing, save the girl in it. She was a little flat.. not her body, that was far from flat, but her acting. WOW. Edward Norton once again makes my day. He makes my week. My year. Him and Josh Groban. ANd everyone else. Madstone is cool now. I only have 2 more days of work there. Hmmm. weird thinking about it that way. Well, I do have to be going to bed. Actually I don't, I just don't really have anything to say. I am waiting online for someone to get on. Not nessicairily a specific person, but just someone. Well nighty.