This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, January 13, 2003

Yaay. Good day today. Got up around 9. For no reason either. Weird. I didn't sleep in. I sat in bed for about 30 minutes thinking about my dream. It was incredible. Wow. Too bad I can't remember it. I should have written it down, but I didn't. Makes me kind of mad, because it was beyond awesome. Man. It wasn't anything sexual or erotic, just a good picker-upper. I was smiling for a long time this morning. After sitting, thinking about my dream, I did some stretching. It felt great. Then I put in some clothes. I stripped down naked, and realized I was cold. I turned up the heat in the house. I then wrapped up in a towel. I checked my email, and talked to Emmanuel about Survivor. He really loves that show, so I told him I'd watch it. I then took a bath. It felt great. I jerked off too. I got out of the bath, wrapped in a different towel, and ate some cereal, while watching Dora, Blue's Clue's and Little Bill. Blue's Clues was great. It had Steve in this one (I missed the earlier one with Joe), and they were firgring out which story Blue wanted to act out. It was Goldilocks. I was cracking up. The 'Blue Scadoo' segment had a story where Steve had to play the king. He acted like Elvis. It was incredibly funny for some reason. Little Bill was neat too. They were doing forward rolls in school, and Little Bill couldn't do one. By the end, he did it perfectly. I decided to do some forward rolls too. They were quite the fun times. Mom called. She passed her state test, so now she's promoted to the next level of Paramedic. Exciting. Put in another load of laundry. After that, I turned off the T.V. and read. It was relaxing. I got another raging hard on, and jerked off again (wow that's unusual for me, twice in one day, I usually average about twice a month). I then watched "Reservior Dogs" I like that movie. Why I picked that one, I don't know. Tim Roth is the man. I really liked "The Legend of 1900", another Tim Roth movie. His worst, by far, is Planet of the Apes. I can't stand that movie. Well OH YES, I forgot to feed Trixie, but luckily, Christian did. Phew! I am now, just sitting here writing in my blog, and I have to go to work in 2 hours. Fun times.