This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, January 09, 2003

I feel great today. No particular reason. I just feel great. I'm at Madstone, and Louis Armstrong is playing. The man is doin' his thang. That is my boy. I had a great night last night, I went to bed at like 4AM, but it seemed like I got a TON of sleep (although I got up at 5:30 to go to my dad's, and again at 10)! It was great and restful. I took a shower today. Wow it was amazing. I don't know why this shower was any better than other showers, but I am just feeling great! I need to take my vitamins for today (I spent too long in the shower, so I didn't get to take them at home). Res. Life still hasn't gotten in touch with me, but that's not putting me down. I think it's hit me that I leave in 12 or 13 days. I need to start packing, and making a list of everything I need (i.e. underwear, etc). No one has showed up today to see a movie yet. I need to go make popcorn. Maybe it'll be this quiet all day. I wouldn't complain.