This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

SSOOOOO Tired, and I don't even know why. Got up. Ate Lucky Charms (that is my CEREAL) took vitamins. Dad came, went cellular looking, priced. Went to work. Spent too much dern money. Had fun. Came home. Got stressed over housing (wait, still am). Watched/napped through Abrams Report. got bored. Stressed more over housing. Now online. Stressing, and talking. Tired. Want to sleep. Let's talk about happy times! I spent money today! I know, I'm not supposed to, but it makes me a happy boy when I do! Well guess what I got! Nope. Wrong. I want to The Body Shop (my new fav. store) and bought some African Spa stuff (I know, it's AFRICAN! I must be getting in touch with my roots. HAHAHAHHA! yeah right. Please. I almost wish I would). I bought a salt scrub, shower stuff, body balm, and a scrubber thingy. They are awesome. I love that sto'. Then I bought a coat. It is awesome dawsome and only $35 (well that's with my Wilson's Discount). It rocks my socks to the point they no longer rock. That made no sense, but that is quite allright. It's 10:40 now, and most likely I'll be online for a while. Okay. Done with this post. I need money. Know where I can get some? Course you don't. Blogs don't talk.