This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Today was long and short. I made dinner. I have to admit it was good. The Bachlorette is on. Christian is all about that. Wow. Plenty o' hotness on this show, and I'm not talking about Trista. I was upset last night about many a things, but they are all trivial. I need to leave. Get out of here. I want to go to college, and stop talking to random people online. REAL WORLD ROAD RULES BATTLE OF THE SEXES ROCKS MY COCK. EDWARD NORTON IS GOING TO BE ON BRAVO SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a beyond obsesion with him. Not in that way, but I have so much respect for him. If I wasn't a Christian, I would almost worship him. Okay that's going too far. I wish he were my dad sometimes. Haha. Let me stop. I just want to meet him once. I would prolly go stupid. TV shows are cheesy. Except Dawson's, which didn't come on tonight. I got a nap. so I'm hyper. I need to see movies. I have problems. I don't know what to write, I am just writing in this blog so I can say I try not to miss a day. Too much stuff is going on to write about, yet I don't feel it's important, and I don't feel like breaking it down. Time for me to go.