This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Just finished D&P homework. That's my favorite class I think. All the hotness boys. Wow. Sorry, my little bloggeroo I haven't posted since Thursday. Let me catch you up.

Thursday: Fusion meeting. Fun times. I will like that club. Went out Thursday night, to room 305. Semi-fun was had. I met Rachel's friend from Boston, who rocks. She's going to be one of my three Jewish surrogates. I am going to have Jewish kids. Talk about awesomeness. Got home at three. Won't do that again. I had class at 9 Friday morning.

Friday: Class all day. Slept during some films in History of Cinema. I really do try. German Expressionism just wasn't doing it for me. Took tons of notes. Went to Asthetics, watched Casablanca. Rocks. Wait. Didn't I post this already? I am thinking. It was on the macs, and blogger sometimes is screwey on the macs, but I do think I posted this, well at least until Friday. Well, let me see.. One sec, and I'll catch you on up.